So much to wonder about, so much time in which to wonder. I try not to dwell in this place too often as I tend to focus on whether or not I will be able to step on board if the opportunity offers itself one more time. Maybe I have simply reached a place where the wondering no longer matters. What matters is – what is. Here and now. Being in the moment and being content.
However, let’s take a lighter look at the prompt and have some fun.
I wonder if I will ever …
- Have had my fill of chocolate
- Get enough time to quilt up all the fabric in my stash
- Again use all the beautiful card making paraphernalia in my craft room
- Be able to let go of enough stuff so we can actually downsize
- Understand why we spend our lives getting over our childhoods
- Be the skinny me I once was (doubtful, may be I am not wondering at all)
- Read all the books on my Kindle
- Read all the books on my bookshelves
- Be able to schedule a whole month’s worth of posts for my blog (how incredibly cool would that be)
- Have the courage to let go of fear and be excited about the what if